Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chun Makes a Decision: Update At Least Once Every Week

Hello everyone and anyone who is reading this post. I've decided I've left this too dead for a long time and now I think I'll utilize this space a bit more efficiently.

First off, expect some sort of post every week. Since I recently acquired a job for extra spending, a few major changes in life, and R4 cart I am more easily able to bring up topics that will be of interest I hope. So hopefully you, the reader, can enjoy not only if you know me from Pangya excursions, real life stuff, but also recent interests and a possible scanlation project I have in the works. I have many things I want to put here for now, but the next post will feature a bit more relevance.

So for those of you that just glazed the above area, here's the long and happy:


Pangya Excursions:

I can't very well abandon Kooh, can I? You can expect some sort of screenshot flavor-of-the-week post with my Kooh dressed up and some general comments about the status of the game or the new releases. However, if you want detailed information I'd suggest Pangya Press or SLGaming news, both of which are run by my friends nstarz and Sweatdrop.





Real Life Stuff:

Before you assume the exactoknives and the quick and dirty on the latest scandal sort of junk, this section will be more like recently acquired things I particularly care for. For example, I recently bought a Someday's Dreamers clear poster that bleeds amazing. Someday's Dreamers is one of my favorite series of all time, if not, my top series.



Deviations:
Quite literally, work on drawings that I have for series I have planned, and many other reasonable storylines that can come in the future. I'm always with ideas so I'll spend some time explaining a few of the concepts. I also work on the OTLFansub project as a Character Art designer (Since Kanon art is obviously limited). Yes, I am partially Kuze's father.





かなも、できる!


Scanlations:
Whoa whoa whoa, Chun can read some? Yes, he can. I have a pet project in the works that I think would bring some people a lot of joy, so I will have some hints as to what I'm planning and what's coming up.

Thanks for coming by, and check back very frequently!

~Chun

1 comment:

Raymond Mar said...

Hey, Chun. Work has been busy the past few weeks. Heard you were sick last Friday T__T Spirit didn't send me his new blog link -__- I got it now from your blog ;) See Ya Around!