Saturday, January 10, 2009

Game Rice: ...What the hell am I supposed to do?!



...WHERE'S THE "LET'S BE FRIENDS" OPTION?!


Maybe the choices should be "Be a prick to your other girl" or "Be a shonen manga protagonist". Or for hell's sake make a bloody point to not even bring this up beforehand... lazy programming orz

Update Later That Night:

...ok seriously, what the hell. I, for one, would not just stand there when a girl is crying. At the same time, I'm not one to just fly away into another girl's heart because one needs comforting... this is so much worse.

Son of a gun...

~Chun

1 comment:

WalterCronkite said...

Oi Chun! This is Squidworth from MTF. I find myself in quite the same pickle that you are (were?) in Persona 4. Rise is the cute perky girl (and consequently provides a better item further down the road) but Yukiko is probably the best out of all of them. Why can't they just make it where you can at least comfort them without making it a "love" thing D:

I also went with the drama girl instead of the band girl; found her considerably cuter.