Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pang Rice: A18 Is Pangya USA + Quick Speculation

Some people have already refered to me that Pangya is actually going to transfer data to NTREEV and now all is well in the world.

I did meet an employee from NTREEV during my panel at Fanime 2008 last year, and it was a nice experience (Though the turnout was small).

I think I'll give American Pangya another shot after the first week or so. It'll really be to gauge how NTREEV decides to handle the current BR etiquette situation and the lot of hacking (Which I hope for good things, since this is their precursor to the "Super Swing Golf" Franchise).

Frankly, I'm just glad Kooh will still be with me.

More info as this comes around, and current game excursions; also, I've been looking to scanlate something (Though the manga must have furigana; I'm not versed enough in Kanji). I would like it if it wasn't too shonen, or just something that has a slice of life feel to it. Though I am a one person team, so don't expect too much.

I've also got a better video solution to my youtube; so I can now take questions for A18 radio. Comment here or e-mail to: chunhiopangya at hotmail dot com.

Chin up.

~Chun

No comments: