Monday, April 20, 2009

Game Rice: Actress Again to Release in August, Ryougi Playable

From main website.

When I'm not playing Pangya, I'm off playing BlazBlue. If I'm not playing BlazBlue, I go play Fate: Unlimited Codes. Before these two, I played Melty Blood: Act Cadenza, and played the best character in the game (On My List), Aoko.

With the new announcement of Shiki entering the fray, and with the PS2 version coming in the later months, I'm estatic.

My primary concerns are that Shiki may just play like a Tohno Shiki clone, which I'd expect, but only to a certain extent. Let's not just skin Tohno a female and alter some of the few high kicks he has and whatnot; let me see some loops or unique dash motions. Kara no Kyoukai is a great series of films; there's definately some working material.

Ahh... back into the Melty Days.

~Chun

No comments: