Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Preparing For Panels...(Fanime Con Preparation for Pangya/Vocaloid)


Wonder if Ntreev will be interested in coming by; OGPlanet in the past called me directly and we talked about what exactly my panel would consist of and what kind of ambiance Fanime Con has. I still have some old promo goods from them as well (Albiet just postcards). Anyway, consider this an advance notice, as either way I'm planning to again do my Pangya panel this year.

However, I'm also working on a Vocaloid Panel, so both will prove to be, at the very least, entertaining; I'd appreciate any input people may have as to what I could cover in such a panel.

Information again can be found at http://www.fanime.com for location, registration, etc.

~Chun

1 comment:

Cadha13 said...

I like to see some Yowane Haku. I am going there, my first con, this year with the UNM Anime club. I would like to expose the members to vocaloid too.