Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quickie: Hatsune Miku Project Diva Gameplay + Panel Updates

In the middle of my finals week so I'm keeping this post short.



I found this video while browsing Miku things. This game looks really good (Better than the previous floaty music cursors in the preview). I'm tempted to buy a PSP for this and Pangya JP, as Kooh isn't Kooh without Kugimiya Rie (Easier to import than KR too). Also, in the past I've had a discussion about difficulty of Project Diva with my friend Spiritsnare. According to him, another game, IDOLM@STER Live for You! is a joke of a music game, as most anime-related franchises are. This looks decently difficult; this is a level 4 out of 5 run.



Ntreev has replied to me about my request for their appearance at Fanime. It's a waiting game for now, but for sure my panels are in construction; one with Pangya with nstarz's help, another with the Vocaloid situation.

~Chun

No comments: